5-2 = 5 from McVin

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Well , I think I don't need to explain to you guys about the dragon boat incident anymore. It seems to be a famous news right now , and all over the country are talking about it. What can I say ? I am really speechless with all these stuffs and I think I am still unable to accept the fact that my friends are gone.

Jason + Brendon = Awesome buddies




Brendon , he is one of my best friends ever. I knew him through Interact Club and also Photoshop. You know , 4 years ago when I first saw him on a newspaper for winning the World Cup sms thingy , I thought that he is those guys with lousy personality and bla and I told myself if i have this kind of friend , they will never be my best friend. But who knows ? He became my best friend in September 2009.


For almost every Saturday , we will take a bus down to Komtar to busy for our stuffs such as Interact Club's projects and also our own tee design stuffs. But now I don't think I have the reasons to get down to Komtar at every Saturday anymore. You know , this is really hard for me as it had became part of my life.


He is a freak , a freak who is addicted to Peter Chao's video. He made Peter Chao's famous quote as his own personal trademark - ChaoHaoSai MTFK. Also , he is a freak who likes to "decorate" the city with spray paints , there's a " Satu Penang " graffiti under the bridge infront of Chung Ling High School. I still remember one very classical incident , we went for some spraying session somewhere in town and both of us get caught , luckily we are lucky enough to get through it and everything is fine.


After going to the Interact Conference , we went to KL , enjoy ourselves and playing like there is not tomorrow. I still remember all that. And also , received our 1st pay cheque in our 17 years of living in this world. Working part time together , did charity together , take alcohol together , barbecue together , and more.


Jason , another freak who loves to FUT. Though he have the abit of FUTting , but he is really a great friend. He is , he is really a good friend. Let me tell you , my first LEO activity was a very huge concert , Jason is the one who called me to go. And i still remember that Brendon followed us that time and we had our great time after the concert by having supper at somewhere near Gurney.


Besides , we also had a very great time by discussing combine projects. There is a big event coming up which I don't think its suitable for me to tell in this hard time. But the leader is Jason , he is the one who lead everything , now he had already went to some other place to have fun , but I think he still wants the event to be big and successful , I will try my best to get it done. =)


Apoms , does not represent any special meanings , it is just a "name" between 5 of us. Eric , Yong Seng and I are having our hard time as we have lost 2 of our dearest Apoms.Though both of them are gone , but Apoms will always be 5. The number will only increase and it will never decrease. The name of " Jiao Apom" and " Chie Apom " will always be remembered and maintained.

*sorry , I don't have pictures with Jason , I am regretting for didnt took pictures with him.

Rest In Peace Ch'ng and Bren , you will always be in my mind. Both of you are my legend , my best friends and of course , my chung ling siao kias.

0 comments: