Pain, Flowing to everyone's body.
For once i have met a death in my family.
Goh Yi Zhang is a brother to me.
I knew him better than all of you guys.
For 16 years and 3 months, the place i 1st met him was actually in the hospital.
From what my parents told me, i was around 4 months big, and he was only a month old.
We grew up in Penang. Every holidays in each year, i will ask my mom
" When am i going to Zhang's place? '
We changed sports together..
We start to play badminton together. At that time we were only 5.
We starting swimming training together at the age of 7.
and at the age of 8 we starting playing serious chess.
We grew up together, sharing almost everything.
And i couldn't be more happier that both of us got into CLHS during form 1.
Brothers, we are.
You are the one who brought me into 11th GTS.
I have enjoyed 5 years of scouting life in Chung Ling, and thats because of u.
There are still many things i wanna share with u, but yet u dont give me the chance to do it.
For Brendon Yeoh,
'Chao Hao Sai!'
I knew u starting from form 2.
From what i know, you were a loud, happy-go-lucky person.
I have never regretted every minute i spent with you.
I was so damn happy when u sat in front of me during class.
This is because with u by my side, my school life in Form 5 will be a wonderful experience.
But i didn't know that it will end this way.
You are always being respected by me. I respect your socializing skills. Your work and also co-curriculum.
Till the bottom of my heart, You are always my best friend.
For Jason Ch'ng
My beloved clan lord, dotz. Rangerz.
We having been dota-ing for like 2 years or more. And you are 1 who is skilled in all ways.
Not only in computer gaming, you are also very good in all other aspects.
A person like Jason in Chung Ling has already extincted.
With good academic results although he plays Dota all day long.
I respect him, not only now but forever.
For you, everyone is a friend to you.
I never see you once hating anyone else.
You laugh off all worries and look upon everyday with hope.
Sadly, god envied you and didn't give u a chance to shine.
But to me, you always shine everyday u lived.
I miss you Jason. And forever, u will be my friend.
For Cheah Zhi Jun
We were in the same class during form 3.
We did a lot of crazy things together.
Arm wrestling, challenging teachers on academic topic and a lot more.
My friend, i will never forget the cute face of yours.
You are strong. and you will forever be in my heart.
For Wong Yong Xiang
My scouting junior.
He was a great member of the brotherhood.
He carries out all his job and helps people in need.
Your last impression to me is that you always carry a smile on your face whenever you are.
You are always a part of our scout brotherhood, and in future, u will always be.
I pray that this was not real.
I pray that everything was a nightmare.
But if i would to cry for them, Whats left for their parents?
Their parents are holding all the pain. I have no rights to cry for them.
The pain i felt compared to their parents is nothing. Nothing at all.
I promised myself to never shed my tears on their death.
I failed.
Signing off,
Aeonsky.
0 comments:
Post a Comment