Although I'm not very close to all of them except Zi Jun, I will say a few words here, courtesy of Pee Li's invitation.
It's not easy losing someone, especially those who are close to us. And I believe all of us had grown up and became a more matured young man/lady. Even when I think of it now, these scene, of deaths, of such grief, just don't belong in high school life, come and think of it, how many high school students experienced what we did? One in a thousand? Accidents don't happen often, but why us? Why our year? I'm as clueless as you are.
Yi Zhang, Brendon, Zi Jun, Yong Xiang and Jason... they are all good guys, from what I saw and heard. During my scouting days when I was Form 1 and Form 2, YZ and Brendon helped me a lot, because I was a semi-sleeping member that time. They are elites in our school. Superclass, in fact. Why did this happen to them?
However, we must be optimistic at times. They have moved on to someplace better, looking over us. Do you think they'd want to see us so sad? No. They would wanna see us moving on with life, living every moment happily.
What did we learn from this tragedy? Appreciate our family and friends, because we never knew what would happen.
Rest in peace guys. Once Chung Ling, forever Chung Ling. 爱吾钟灵!
Chee Yi
http://cheeyi.maays.net/
Away with the wind
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment