Appreciate everything you have.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sunday, received the news about them missing. Worried, broke down. Hoped that they will be found alive.

Monday, went to school, those who knew them couldn't stand it & cried. After school, stood at the gate, we heard about the news. Tears uncontrollably rolled down. Couldn't take it, couldn't accept the truth.

Brendon, I've known him for ten years, since primary one. His school number was 00001. He was one of the cheekiest, other than PeeLi. I was the monitor of the class & I remember I often had to jot down their numbers. Since all of us went our separate ways to different high schools, we gather at least once a year. Although all of us don't hang out often, but we've never forgotten each other. In December 2009, we organized a hotel stay. We had fun, we talked about stories that happened in primary school & shared our stories that happened in our high school years. That was the last day I saw, and talked to YiZhang, another boy whom I've known since primary 4. I remember the last time I was with Brendon was two weeks ago, in Malaysian German Society. We were looking at the notices posted on the notice boards. The notice says 'Mandarin Tutor Available'. There are Mandarin characters printed on the notice, such as '' & the explanation to the word was 'daughter and son', '' which was explained as 'man working on a paddy field' & many more. I laughed at the explanations & Brendon turned to me & laughed "Hahaha now only you know?" I left after that, & that was the last time I saw him. German class would be totally different without him. Oktoberfest 2010, will be different without him. YiZhang complained to us that Oktoberfest was too noisy & he couldn't sleep because of the noise as his house is just behind MGS. Will always remember the PingPong days I had with YiZhang & ZiJun back in primary, we even made it to the state level & I still have the t-shirt with me.
Oktoberfest 2009.
6H & 6B Gathering 2009.
YiZhang & Brendon.

YiZhang, Brendon & ZiJun, may god be with you all, rest in peace. You will always be in our hearts & minds.
Tell the people around you, you love them while you still have the chance.
Appreciate the people around you & be happy with what you have.

0 comments: